In this day and age, having healthy energy levels is crucial for us to accomplish our work and duties all throughout the day. With all the hustle and bustle, stressors, and other environmental factors, it’s easy to become tired, fatigued, or lethargic. Our lifestyle habits also contribute to our energy level – whether we have that needed boost during the day or if we easily get tired without having to do anything much. Fortunately, acupuncture for fatigue can help you keep both your physical and mental energy up.
We need to take care of our health so that we can have the mental and physical capabilities to perform our tasks, duties, goals and dreams in life. If you easily feel tired, experience chronic fatigue, or just can’t seem to pinpoint the cause of your health issue, try acupuncture as a natural healing method that can treat the root cause of the problem and increase your energy.
How Acupuncture for Fatigue Can Help You
Here’s how you can achieve wellness and increase energy through Acupuncture:
- 1. Acupuncture works on unblocking the energy flow in your body. The treatment involves inserting needles on your body’s specific points in order to treat various systems and holistically bring balance to your health.
- 2. Your acupuncturist may treat you for stress, and at the same time address your low energy level. Stress and low energy go hand in hand, and acupuncture can treat them simultaneously.
- 3. Your acupuncture session will also involve balancing your body’s energies. The needles will be stimulating specific body points, called meridians, to increase your energy levels.
- 4. Your therapist will also promote the increase of Chi (life force energy) in your body, as this helps you become more vibrant and active.
- 5. Acupuncture for fatigue can also increase blood flow or circulation in your body, which induces the blood to transport oxygen and nutrients to your body’s various organ systems. As a result, it provides you with more energy and stamina.
With the rebalancing of energy levels and organ functioning, your mind feels calmer, and your body would feel more energetic and vibrant. Your overall well-being gets a boost after every session. Acupuncture treats a person as a whole, together with the symptoms that needed to be addressed. The positive health benefits of acupuncture also last for a long time.
After an Acupuncture Treatment
Most people who receive an acupuncture treatment feel more revitalized after a session. Regular treatments ensure that you maintain a good energy level and feel more active in life. Acupuncture also has holistic benefits that affect your mental, emotional and physical health. See acupuncture as the first step towards becoming healthier and achieving optimum wellness. As with other natural healing modalities, your treatment is best complemented with a healthy diet, taking your prescribed medication or supplements, and regular exercise.
Your acupuncturist or Chinese Medicine therapist may prescribe herbs or supplements to complement your treatment. The prescription might be different for everybody, as each one has different physiological requirements.
Learn more about our Herbal Pharmacy.
Does Acupuncture Hurt?
Acupuncture treatments are relatively pain-free. The most that people will experience after an acupuncture treatment is a dull ache or slight tingling feeling around the base of the inserted needle. While the needles are inserted on specific points of your body, you’ll barely feel them at all. Your acupuncturist may give you a little massage after taking out the needles to lessen the numbing.
Take the Next Step By Consulting with a Licensed Acupuncturist
Acupuncture for fatigue is a natural, safe and effective treatment to increase your energy. It tackles the root cause of your health concerns, and heals you holistically. Set an appointment with our licensed acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine practitioner now to get a consultation and treatment which are specific to your needs.
Acupuncture Boosts Energy For Chronic Fatigue Patients | HealthCMI –http://www.healthcmi.com/Acupuncture-Continuing-Education-News/1366-acupuncture-boosts-energy-for-chronic-fatigue-patients
Acupuncture For Increased Energy | The Center for the Healing Arts and Sciences – https://www.thecenterforhas.com/acupuncture-for-increased-energy/
O’s Energy Makeovers | Oprah.com – http://www.oprah.com/health/feel-less-tired-and-gain-energy-nutrition-acupuncture-coaching/all